Trilibis Enables Vendors of Enterprise WCMS and Ecommerce Platforms to Accelerate Delivery of Device-Optimized Mobile Apps.November 3rd, 2015 by Blog Admin
OEMs of enterprise web content management and ecommerce systems can integrate Trilibis server-side technology to shorten app development time and deliver a more engaging customer experience on mobile.
LOS ALTOS, Calif.—November 3, 2015: Trilibis, the company that optimizes websites for the full range of mobile devices, is drastically shortening the time and resources it takes to transform Web applications to tailored native mobile apps with the launch of RAIN, a mobile application development framework for Web content management systems and e-commerce platforms. RAIN is an extension of Trilibis’ core technology, SNOW (Software eNabling One Web), and is based on advanced server-side tagging technology. Trilibis is offering its RAIN technology to OEMs, building upon its success powering HP LiveSite Mobile.
Two key trends are driving this latest announcement from Trilibis:
1) Rich media constitutes a greater percentage of mobile applications, which can cause higher latency and page-load times when mobile devices access today’s responsive websites;
2) Customer engagement on mobile depends upon apps built to take advantage of the native capabilities of today’s mobile devices, and offering engaging features such as personalized messaging and deep linking.
Already powering HP LiveSite Mobile, RAIN embodies Trilibis deep expertise in automating the creation of device-optimized websites. RAIN includes a combination of advanced server-side tagging technology and expert integration consulting services to accelerate the time to market for any independent enterprise software developer.
Unlike other mobile application development platforms (MADP), RAIN enables ISVs and enterprise developers to precisely optimize the users mobile app experiences across a wide array of target devices (including Android 2.2+ and iOS7+) — all from a single codebase. RAIN exceeds the capabilities of other MADP offerings by including sophisticated in-app push notifications, controlled offline caching, and comprehensive access to native device services and APIs, without the costly overhead of managing multiple codebases.
“Major software developers face a daunting challenge as they retrofit existing content management and e-commerce systems to deliver tailored Web content for rapidly evolving mobile platforms. We designed RAIN from the ground up to equip our OEM partners with what they need to code once and render everywhere, while ensuring an engaging customer experience,” said Meyyappan Alagappan, CTO of Trilibis.
Fastest time to market opens new possibilities for consumer engagement on mobile
Trilibis’ OEM partners can use the RAIN mobile application development framework to create Apple iOS and Android hybrid apps that automatically adapt and optimize existing Web assets for new mobile channels — essentially expanding their web content coverage to native mobile apps in minutes. RAIN uses patented, lightweight, server-side tagging technology to tailor the application experience for end users based on the OS and model of the mobile device they are using, and all from a single HTML/CSS codebase.
By integrating RAIN with Web content management and ecommerce platforms, Trilibis’ OEM partners can offer their respective customers tangible advantages over competing systems, all from a single codebase:
• Create disposable mobile apps in minutes (ideal for short-term promotions and trade shows)
• Manage mobile content directly from within a content management system or ecommerce platform
• Save time and ensure brand continuity by injecting existing website content into a highly optimized and engaging mobile app
• Boost app functionality and stickiness by giving customers access to native app functionality such as camera, location, and local data stores (e.g. calendar, contacts)
• Increase engagement using segmented push messaging to send context-driven, personalized messages to mobile app users
• Deliver a smoother user experience, even with dynamic content, via controlled caching
Comprehensive development environment
As a partner of Adobe, Akamai, HP Autonomy and IBM, and with hundreds of customer mobile websites in-market for major brands, the Trilibis development team has extensive experience in a wide array of platforms and server environments. The RAIN OEM module includes:
• RAIN mobile application development framework shell and documentation
• Rich emulation tool for testing on variety of mobile devices
• Development and integration expertise to ensure fast time to market
Trilibis develops server-side responsive web design technology for businesses, brands and web development firms that need a true “One Web” website architecture. SNOW, the company’s core technology, makes websites device-aware and enables developers to design high-fidelity, high-performance web experiences across all desktop and mobile browsers. Trilibis is expert in unlocking device-specific features and functionality that make websites mobile-optimized, engaging and profitable. Trilibis is a private, venture-backed company located in Los Altos, California. For more information, visit www.trilibis.com or follow @trilibismobile.
Copyright 2015 Trilibis Inc. All rights reserved. Trilibis and SNOW are trademarks of Trilibis Inc. Other trademarks are registered trademarks and the properties of their respective owners.