5 Simple Reasons Why Websites Designed for PC’s Don’t Work Well on Mobile PhonesDecember 13th, 2010 by Trilibis Blogging Team
1. What looks good on a 15+” screen looks crammed and busy on a 3.5” screen.
2. What runs sufficiently fast on a dual core processor may become slow on a ARM processor.
3. What flows through broadband quickly doesn’t flow nearly as well in 3G or even 4G.
4. The experience of using a mouse and a large keyboard is quite different from using a touch screen, roller ball or joystick.
5. What makes for an acceptable and relevant user experience when browsing the web leisurely at a desk may become completely unacceptable and useless while marching down a sidewalk.